One; wear-resistant; Because the valve core of the hard seal ball valve is alloy steel spray welding, the seal ring is alloy steel surfacing, so the hard seal ball valve will not produce too much wear on the switch. (its hardness coefficient is 65-70):
Second, the sealing performance is good; because the seal of the hard sealing ball valve is artificial grinding, it can't be used until the valve core and the sealing ring are completely matched. So his sealing performance is reliable.
Third, the switch is light; because the bottom of the seal ring of the hard seal ball valve adopts a spring to tightly hold the seal ring and the valve core together, the switch is very light when the external force exceeds the preload of the spring.
Fourth, long service life: It has been widely used in petroleum, chemical, power generation, paper, atomic energy, aviation, rockets and other departments, as well as people's daily lives.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Butterfly valve history
- Butterfly valve structure features
- Butterfly valve advantages
- Ball valve
- Ball valve history
- Ball valve classification
- Three-way ball valve features
- Regulating valve
- Regulator valve classification
- How the regulating valve works
- How to Reduce Waste in Control Valv...
- Optimising the space for industrial...
- Control Valve Characteristics
- How does vibration affect valve per...
- How can you maintain high resolutio...