1. It is convenient and quick to open and close, saves labor, and has low fluid resistance. It can be operated frequently.
2, the structure is simple, small size, short structure, small size, light weight, suitable for large diameter valves.
3, can be transported mud, the liquid at the mouth of the pipeline at least.
4. Under low pressure, good sealing can be achieved.
5, adjust the performance is good.
6. When the valve seat is fully opened, the effective flow area is larger and the fluid resistance is smaller.
7. The opening and closing torque is small. Because the butterfly plates on both sides of the shaft are basically equal to each other by the medium, the torque is generated in the opposite direction, so the opening and closing is more labor-saving.
8, sealing surface materials generally use rubber, plastic, so low pressure sealing performance.
9, easy to install.
10. Flexible and labor-saving operation, manual, electric, pneumatic and hydraulic methods can be selected.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Butterfly valve history
- Butterfly valve structure features
- Ball valve
- Ball valve history
- Ball valve advantages
- Ball valve classification
- Three-way ball valve features
- Regulating valve
- Regulator valve classification
- How the regulating valve works
- How to Reduce Waste in Control Valv...
- Optimising the space for industrial...