1. The butterfly valve has the characteristics of simple structure, small volume, light weight, material consumption, small installation size, rapid switching, 90° reciprocal rotation, small drive torque, etc., used to cut off, connect, adjust the medium in the pipeline, Has good fluid control characteristics and closes the sealing performance.
2. The butterfly valve can transport mud, and the least liquid is accumulated in the pipeline mouth. At low pressure, a good seal can be achieved. Good adjustment performance.
3, the streamlined design of the butterfly board, so that fluid resistance loss is small, can be described as an energy-saving products.
4. The valve stem is a through-rod structure. After quenching and tempering, it has good comprehensive mechanical properties, corrosion resistance, and scratch resistance. When the butterfly valve is opened and closed, the valve stem only performs rotary motion without lifting operation, and the packing of the valve stem is not easy to damage and the seal is reliable. The utility model is fixed with a butterfly taper pin, and the outstretched end is of an anti-bump type design so as to prevent the valve stem from collapsing when the valve stem and the butterfly board are accidentally broken.
5. Connection methods include flange connection, clip connection, butt welding connection and lug clip connection.
Drive forms include manual, worm gear, electric, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electro-hydraulic linkage actuators to achieve long-distance control and automation.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Butterfly valve history
- Butterfly valve advantages
- Ball valve
- Ball valve history
- Ball valve advantages
- Ball valve classification
- Three-way ball valve features
- Regulating valve
- Regulator valve classification
- How the regulating valve works
- How to Reduce Waste in Control Valv...