1. The three-way ball valve adopts the integrated structure in its structure. The sealing type of the four-face valve seat has few flange connections and high reliability. The design is lightweight.
2. Three-way ball cores are divided into T-type and L-type, with long service life, large circulation capacity, and low resistance.
3. The ball valve is divided into two types according to action: single action and double action. The single action type is characterized in that once the power source fails, the ball valve will be in the state required by the control system.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Butterfly valve history
- Butterfly valve structure features
- Butterfly valve advantages
- Ball valve
- Ball valve history
- Ball valve advantages
- Ball valve classification
- Regulating valve
- Regulator valve classification
- How the regulating valve works
- How to Reduce Waste in Control Valv...
- Optimising the space for industrial...
- Control Valve Characteristics
- How does vibration affect valve per...
- How can you maintain high resolutio...
- Q: Are there differences between se...
- HOW TO AVOID OVER-SPECIFYING CONTRO...