A vacuum Relief Valve is a pressure relief device designed to admit fluid to prevent an excessive internal vacuum; it is designed to reclose and prevent further flow of fluid after normal conditions have been restored.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Butterfly valve history
- Butterfly valve structure features
- Butterfly valve advantages
- Ball valve
- Ball valve history
- Ball valve advantages
- Ball valve classification
- Three-way ball valve features
- Regulating valve
- Regulator valve classification
- Codes, Standards and recommended Pr...
- Analysis of the relationship betwee...
- Leakage of valve packing and solution