The smart transmitter calibration procedure is known as digital trimming. The digital trimming is performed in these ways:
In both these processes, transmitter is subjected to low-range and high-range value (LRV and URV) stimulus. The stimulus means process variable input to the transmitter. The resulting output is read using a hand-held communicator. The resulting error between the input and output is calculated, and appropriate trimming is performed. The transmitter can be trimmed whenever a serious drift is noticed in the sensor or the converter circuitry beyond a permissible limit.
If you are still new to this concept, it is always better to approach an expert like . The company provides a wide range of transmitter calibration services.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Butterfly valve history
- Butterfly valve structure features
- Butterfly valve advantages
- Ball valve
- Ball valve history
- Ball valve advantages
- Ball valve classification
- Three-way ball valve features
- Regulating valve
- Regulator valve classification
- The Basic Design of Control Valves
- Types of Control Valves
- SAFETY RELIEF VALVE
- PILOT-OPERATED PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE
- POWER-ACTUATED PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE
- TEMPERATURE-ACTUATED PRESSURE RELIE...
- VACUUM RELIEF VALVE
- Codes, Standards and recommended Pr...
- Analysis of the relationship betwee...
- Leakage of valve packing and solution