A butterfly valve means that the closing member (valve or butterfly plate) is a disk, which rotates around the valve shaft to open and close a valve. The valve mainly serves to cut off and throttling. Butterfly valve opening and closing device is a disc-shaped butterfly plate, rotating around its own axis in the valve body, so as to achieve the purpose of opening and closing or adjusting. The butterfly valve is suitable for conveying various corrosive and non-corrosive fluid media in engineering systems such as furnace, gas, natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas, city gas, hot and cold air, chemical smelting and power generation environmental protection, etc., for regulation and truncation. The flow of media. Butterfly valves are classified into: handle butterfly valves, turbine butterfly valves, pneumatic butterfly valves, and electric butterfly valves.
- Control Valve
- According To Different Situations, ...
- Control Valve Features
- Control Valve Development Direction
- The Importance Of Control Valve Sel...
- The Principle Of Selection Of Contr...
- Control Valve Accessories Include
- Application Of Control Valves
- Butterfly Valve Working Principle
- Electric Butterfly Valve
- Modeling And Troubleshooting Pressu...
- Carbon Steel Introduction
- Stainless Steel Introduction
- Steels For Low Temperature Service ...
- Low Temperature Plain Steel
- Low Temperature Steel Austenitic Lo...
- The Main Type Of Stainless Steel
- Typical Use Of Stainless Steel