The control valve consists of two main assemblies: valve body assembly and actuator assembly (or actuator system), divided into four major series: single seat series control valve, two seat series control valve, sleeve series control valve And self-control valve series. Variations of the four types of valves can lead to a large number of different applicable structures, each with its particular application, features, advantages, and disadvantages. Although some control valves have wider application conditions than other valves, control valves cannot be applied to all operating conditions to jointly build the best solution to enhance performance and reduce costs.
Next: No Information
- According To Different Situations, ...
- Control Valve Features
- Control Valve Development Direction
- The Importance Of Control Valve Sel...
- The Principle Of Selection Of Contr...
- Control Valve Accessories Include
- Application Of Control Valves
- Butterfly Valve
- Butterfly Valve Working Principle
- Electric Butterfly Valve