Control valve accessories include:
1. The valve positioner is used to improve the control characteristics of the control valve to achieve correct positioning;
2. The valve position switch shows the working position of the upper and lower limit strokes of the valve;
3. Pneumatic valve When the gas source of the control valve fails, keep the valve at the opening position before the air source fails;
4. Solenoid valve realizes the electromagnetic switch of the gas circuit to ensure that the valve is in the desired safe opening position when the valve is in power failure;
5. Handwheel mechanism When the controller of the control system fails, it can be switched to the manual operation of the valve;
6, pneumatic relays to accelerate the action of the implementing agencies to reduce the transmission time;
7. Air filter pressure reducing valve is used to purify the air source and adjust the air pressure;
8. The gas tank ensures that when the gas source fails, the springless piston actuator can actuate the control valve to the fail-safe position. Its size depends on the size of the cylinder, the valve operating time requirements and the valve operating conditions;
In short, the role of the attachment is to make the control valve function more complete, more reasonable, more complete.
- Control Valve
- According To Different Situations, ...
- Control Valve Features
- Control Valve Development Direction
- The Importance Of Control Valve Sel...
- The Principle Of Selection Of Contr...
- Application Of Control Valves
- Butterfly Valve
- Butterfly Valve Working Principle
- Electric Butterfly Valve
- Modeling And Troubleshooting Pressu...
- Carbon Steel Introduction
- Stainless Steel Introduction
- Steels For Low Temperature Service ...
- Low Temperature Plain Steel
- Low Temperature Steel Austenitic Lo...