1. There are various types of control valves, and their applicable occasions are different. Therefore, the type of control valve should be reasonably selected according to the requirements of the production process.
2. Pneumatic control valves are divided into two types: open and closed. The air-open control valve closes in the fault state and the air-closing control valve opens in the fault state. Some auxiliary equipment can be used to make up the valve or to make the control valve self-locking, that is, the valve opening before the control valve maintains the fault when the fault occurs.
3. The way of air opening and closing can be realized by the combination of positive and negative actuators and combination of positive and negative body valves. When using the valve positioner, it can also be realized by the valve positioner.
4. Various control valves have different structures and each has its own characteristics.
- Control Valve
- According To Different Situations, ...
- Control Valve Development Direction
- The Importance Of Control Valve Sel...
- The Principle Of Selection Of Contr...
- Control Valve Accessories Include
- Application Of Control Valves
- Butterfly Valve
- Butterfly Valve Working Principle
- Electric Butterfly Valve
- Modeling And Troubleshooting Pressu...
- Carbon Steel Introduction