The advantages of the ball valve are:
1. simple structure, small size and light weight.
2. the fluid resistance is small, and the full diameter ball valve basically has no resistance.
3. good sealing performance. The ball valve has two sealing surfaces, and the seal of the hard-sealed ball valve is manually grinded until the valve core and the seal ring are fully matched. Like corrosion-resistant ball valves, the valve chamber will be widely used in a variety of plastics, sealing performance is good, also has been widely used in vacuum environment.
4. easy to operate. As a valve to switch, cut off or change the flow direction of the medium, the ball valve only needs to rotate 90 degrees in use, and the torque is small.
5. the scope of application and wide range of applications. The diameter of the ball valve is small to several millimeters, and several meters to the height. It can be used from high altitude to high pressure. Moreover, ball valves have been widely used in the fields of petroleum, chemical industry, power generation, papermaking, atomic energy, aviation and rocket.
What are the limitations of such a widely applied, simple and easy to use product?
1. the product is expensive. Because the processing accuracy of the process requires high, which means more production effort and resources to invest, so the cost of ball valve is more expensive.
2. It is not suitable to use in high temperature, if there are impurities in the pipeline, it is easy to be blocked by impurities, resulting in the valve can not be opened.
- Control Valve
- According To Different Situations, ...
- Control Valve Features
- Control Valve Development Direction
- The Importance Of Control Valve Sel...
- The Principle Of Selection Of Contr...
- Control Valve Accessories Include
- Application Of Control Valves
- Butterfly Valve
- Butterfly Valve Working Principle
- Packing Seal Definition
- Packing Seal Principle
- Packing Felt
- Packing Material Characteristics
- Cause Of Leakage Of Packing Seal
- Cause Of Leakage Of Packing Seal1
- Gate Valve
- Globe Valve
- Butterfly Valve