Butterfly valve, also known as flip valve, is a simple structure of regulating valve, can be used for low-pressure pipeline medium switch control of the butterfly valve is the closing piece (disc or butterfly plate) for the disc, revolving around the valve shaft to open and close a valve. It is used to control the flow of air, water, steam, various corrosive media, mud, oil, liquid metal and radioactive media. The cutting and throttling functions are mainly used in pipelines.
Butterfly valves are small in size, light in weight, quick in switch and adjustable in performance.
HangZhou Hoyee trade Co.,Ltd
Address: No7 YangJiada road Lingqiao industrial Zone,fuyang district,hangzhou city,ZheJiang province P.R China
- Control Valve
- According To Different Situations, ...
- Control Valve Features
- Control Valve Development Direction
- The Importance Of Control Valve Sel...
- The Principle Of Selection Of Contr...
- Control Valve Accessories Include
- Application Of Control Valves
- Butterfly Valve
- Butterfly Valve Working Principle
- Detailed Description Of Electric Bu...
- Detailed Introduction Of Pneumatic ...